Tuesday 21 October 2014

Mirror Mirror on the wall…


Life of a working woman is like that of a juggler. One has to balance various aspects together and at the same time ensure that the show is perfect! It doesn’t get over there. With each stage of life, new items keep on adding to the jugglery, making the balance more difficult.

In the tug of war between home, office, kitchen and time for loved ones, skin regime often takes a backseat for us women. Every morning, as I get ready for work in front of the mirror, the face sings a song…

Mirror mirror on the wall,
My skin needs a wake up call!

And then Shhhh goes the whistle of the pressure cooker, and the jugglery for the day overshadows my skin’s cribbing session. After all, when you have assignments to complete, who has the time for elaborate beauty regimes?

They say a friend in need is a friend indeed. So, two very dear friends of mine Indiblogger and Garnier decided to take things in their own stride. I returned home one day to find a beautiful gift waiting for me…




The pack read Miracle Skin Perfector!
“Wow! “ I smiled with a tinkle of hope in my eyes. But I was not looking for a fairness cream. All I wanted was something that was a one stop solution to giving my skin a smooth, glow and provide the necessary moisture.

Again, the pack read, “Save time, in one application brighten, smoothen and moisturize your skin!”

The BB cream promises instant perfect skin, which is –
·         Fairer
·         Glowing
·         Smooth
·         Even Toned
·         Moisturized

But I still had my doubts. There are no free lunches in the world…what if there were some strong ingredients in the cream that would affect my skin in the long run? The pack erased my doubts and said, “Dermatologically tested. This high performance skin care contains Vitamin C derivatives known to have antioxidant properties. Enriched with almond extract and mineral pigments.”

Being a believer of “try and test”, I tested the cream next morning. With hardly few minutes in front of the mirror in the morning mad rush, I opened the packet. Light and non greasy, the cream easily blended into my skin, giving it an instant firm look and glow. Like they say in the corporate world, it gave final touch to the presentation. What’s more, the look was consistent till the evening despite a hectic day at work and no time for touch up.

I came home, and my smiling face said to the mirror,

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
I got the perfect skin care after all!



This post has been written for Garnier BB Cream contest byGarnier and Indiblogger. BB cream is an all in one cream. It combines multiple beauty routine steps in one. Hence, save time – in just one application brighten, smoothen and moisturize your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great to share. Would love to have your valuable comments on my blog...:)