Saturday 26 September 2015

I am a Pampers mom, are you?


As a mom to a 3 month old, I have no words to explain the joy I feel when I see my baby happy and comfortable. Being a mom is a huge responsibility, for it is mother a child looks out to in moments of happiness and trouble. Mothers understand the unspoken in their children – be it the most comfortable position that gives their baby a sound sleep, the lullaby in their soft and familiar voice the baby recognizes, or the gentle touch that soothes a crying baby.

My baby arrived in monsoon time when humidity makes even us adults irritable. Keeping him dry and comfortable therefore, had been a huge challenge for me since day one. Until he completed a month, I wasn’t allowed to make him wear diapers. “His skin is so soft, constant use of diapers would harm it”, the elders would say. Only I know how my baby and I bore the torture of cloth nappies. No sooner than I changed his nappy and rocked him to sleep, he would wake up to a wet nappy, irritated and cranky.

After a month of sleepless nights, when it finally came to using diapers, both Mr. Hubby and I were very skeptical. We wanted to use the best and softest for our kid, since our baby would spend close to 6-7 hours overnight in a diaper. After much research, we got special newborn diapers for our baby since there was no softer option available. However, we wouldn’t find these at every medical store, since not many people use them. Also, these are available only upto 5kg, which meant we would soon have to find another softer option. Whenever my baby would get irritated in extreme humidity with long hours of diaper use, I would just leave him without any diaper for few hours so that his skin could breathe.

Coincidentally, I was invited to a special preview of the Pampers premium care pants for mommy bloggers. I had done my R&D on diapers so when they claimed these diapers are #SoftestForBabySkin,I was all enthusiastic. At the event, experts introduced us moms to the benefits of the new Pampers premium care pants. Read about my experience at the Pampers premium care pants preview here.

I decided to try out the sample diapers given to me at the event.

Pampers, the number one diaper brand in the world understands the importance of softness and dryness to a baby’s comfortable development. Hence, after much research, they have launched new premium care pants.

“How are these diapers different?” one may ask. Well, these premium diapers are so soft that babies won’t actually notice them, and after using them for my baby, I can vouch they are the softest diapers we have ever used. This comfortable experience can be attributed to Pampers 5 star skin protection –

1.     All-around softness –
Pampers understand baby’s skin is the softest, so premium care pants have been made using soft materials to provide softness and comfort. In fact, we bloggers tested the softness at the event where we were to touch diapers kept in 3 separate boxes without knowing the brands. The diapers 92% bloggers voted as the softest came out to be Pampers premium care pants. Also, the all around waistbands and leg cuffs ensure a snug fit, minimizing leakage and making movement more comfortable for baby.

2.    Upto 12 hours of dryness –
While I target maximum 6-7 hours of diapers at night for my baby, at times due to me being busy with morning household chores, he ends up spending 10-11 hours in them. Whenever this happens, after certain duration my baby begins to feel uncomfortable in his wet diaper and gets cranky. However, when I tested Pampers premium care pants on him, I deliberately kept the diaper on and even after 10 hours, he seemed rather comfy in his pants, giving me a stress free morning to finish my household chores. Pampers premium care pants come with ultra dry core that quickly absorbs and locks away liquids.

3.    Baby Lotion –
As mentioned earlier in this post, my baby’s skin was our topmost priority while choosing the right diaper. Pampers understand a mom’s concerns and therefore, Pampers premium care pants come with baby lotion that helps protect the baby’s precious skin.

4.    Breathable materials –
The very reason I leave my baby without diapers for few hours a day is to enable his skin to breathe. But Pampers has solved this problem of mine. The micro pores in Pampers premium care pants help air circulation, allowing my baby’s skin to breathe.

5.    Wetness indicator –
The only way a baby communicates his discomfort is by a cry. No matter how much mom understands her baby, its only when the baby cries that a mom usually discovers that the diaper is full. To save the baby this discomfort, Pampers premium care pants come with a unique wetness indicator that turns from yellow to blue when in contact with fluid, so parents can easily know when it is time to change.



It has been a week since I have been using Pampers premium care pants for my baby, and I can say that this is the softest and the most comfortable diaper I could have given him. Since pampers premium care pants come in all sizes, I am relieved for I can continue to use these for my baby as he grows.

Seeing my baby happy and comfortable is all I want as a mom, for a happy baby makes for a happy mom.

I am a Pampers mom, are u?



This blog post is written for the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity in association with BlogAdda

Try the new Pampers premium care pants at http://www.amazon.in/b?node=7212667031&tag=pampers-blog-21.

Pampers India can be reached at –


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great to share. Would love to have your valuable comments on my blog...:)