Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!

With barely half an hour left to usher in the New Year, I couldn’t resist myself from writing this one last post for the year 2013.

As a kid, me and my friends believed, whatever one does at the time of New Year is what s/he does for the remaining year. So, I used to wear my best clothes, wear a big smile and give a big hug to my mom.

New Year is also a time to count your blessings. No matter how much we sulk about things that didn’t happen, we should also pay our gratitude for the things we have. So, every New Year’s eve at midnight, mom used to pray for all of us and also used to give that special magical hug with sweets…the occasion is the same, though mom is missing and wherever she is, I can still feel the warmth of her blessings.

Thank you all my readers for your encouragement. For someone who began blogging just as a means of shouting her heart out, regular dose of appreciation from readers means a lo…t.

Needless to say, I LOVE comments, so no matter how short they are, keep pouring them. They bring the joy of being connected with my readers.

I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year 2014!!!

A special wish also goes out to those who spend their New Year’s Eve in hospitals. I have seen my mom going to the ICU on New year’s Eve and I pray nobody goes through that experience. Also, hats off to the people who sacrifice their enjoyment to serve us in hospitals, hotels, railways, even the defence personnel on the border.

I pray happiness, smiles, Love and contentment for everyone. May all your dreams come true and may the year to come bring the better human being out in all of us, coz the world really needs it these days!

As for me, its about to be 12 and I am blogging! Yippee!!! May this year get the best out of the writer in me…maybe I can write something good enough to be published…J

Phew! Before I get any more senti, here’s wishing everyone a happy new year 2014 once again!

Keep smiling and keep loving my posts! Stay tuned for lot more to come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great to share. Would love to have your valuable comments on my blog...:)