Friday 1 April 2016

A brave attempt

For the past three days, I have been controlling my temptation to participate in the A to Z challenge. Often, I used to read posts and wonder, "I will participate when I have time." However, “When I have time” too is a very grey concept.

Finally, today I gave in to the temptation. Damyanti’s blog was a big motivator, for she had done a marvelous job of simplifying the whole process and providing all the information in one post. So, this evening, while I was on my way back home from work, the challenge was all that I was thinking of. 

I know writing a month’s post in advance is the key, for networking is a key factor here. This coupled with the daily pendulum between home, office and motherhood leaves me thirsty for me time. So, I take up the challenge today, more for giving myself few minutes of “me time” for a month, more than anything else. Whether or how much of it I can manage, only time will tell. But, isn’t it better to try and try rather than not trying at all? 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking this brave step. You will be extremely happy that you did. Good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard! Happy A to Z!
    I'm doing 7 blogs this year for the challenge. Here we go ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck to u as well for the challenge!

      Delete

Its great to share. Would love to have your valuable comments on my blog...:)